PRIVACY STATEMENT YOUR HOME SPAIN COSTA BLANCA
1. TO WHAT DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
This Privacy Statement is applicable when you:
- visit or make use of the website(s) www.yourhomespanje.be, property of YOUR HOME and/or provide personal data (e.g. by filling in the contact form, sending an e-mail, making contact by phone, subscribing to our newsletter, etc.)
- makes use of our products or services in any way
- interacts in any way with YOUR HOME through certain other sales or marketing channels (e.g. personal meetings or appointments, trade shows, social media, etc.);
- explicitly accepts this Privacy Statement
2. WHO PROCESSES THE PERSONAL DATA?
YOUR HOME is the Controller, it determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data and can be contacted via the following means:
- By mail via: YOUR HOME BV, Kortrijkseweg 154A, 8791 Beveren-Leie (Waregem), Belgium
- By phone at: +32 56 755 788
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the website: www.yourhome.be
YOUR HOME may make use of the services of data processors. A data processor may process your personal data at the request or on behalf of YOUR HOME and is obliged to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED? YOUR HOME declares that it will only collect and process data which are relevant or necessary to the purposes for which they are processed. Depending on these purposes, YOUR HOME processes the following categories of personal data (non-exhaustive):
- Your name, mail, phone and address information (identification data)
- Your family composition
- Your living interests, property characteristics or region in which you're looking for a property
- Your national registration number
- Any financial details
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
YOUR HOME processes your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Because of the performance of the contract you're entering into with us or the pre-contractual steps you've taken during your application;
- Because of YOUR HOME's legitimate interest in being able to help you with its products or services;
- Because of your consent and explicit acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
YOUR HOME processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a safe, optimal and personalized user experience and service;
- For managing the contractual relationship with you, including quotation, invoicing and providing support or performing our Services;
- To keep you informed about properties or homes which may be of interest to you and about any offers, promotions, etc.
6. WHO RECEIVES THE PERSONAL DATA?
With the exception of possible processors who act solely on YOUR HOME's instructions, YOUR HOME processes your personal data exclusively for its own internal use. Your personal data will not be sold, transferred or communicated to third parties, unless you have given your explicit prior consent.
YOUR HOME has also taken appropriate legal and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal data.
7. HOW LONG WILL PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
YOUR HOME will keep your personal data (i) as long as necessary or relevant for the purposes envisaged, (ii) for the duration to which it is legally obliged, or (iii) as long as any litigation or investigation concerning the products and services provided by YOUR HOME may arise.
8. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
8.1 Right to information
Through this Privacy Declaration YOUR HOME wishes to inform you as fully as possible about the processing of your personal data. Your data will be processed for legitimate purposes in an appropriate, relevant, safe and proportionate way, they will not be kept longer than necessary and always with the utmost integrity and confidentiality.
8.2 Right of access
You have the right to check at any time the lawfulness of any processing activity of your personal data and to ask YOUR HOME to provide you with information as to the purposes of the processing, the categories of your personal data, the categories of recipients of your personal data, the retention period and the rights you may exercise.
You also have the right to ask YOUR HOME for a copy of the personal data that have been processed about you. This copy will in principle be provided free of charge unless your request would be unreasonable or excessive. In such a case, an administrative fee may be charged by YOUR HOME.
8.3 Right to correction
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete incomplete data upon simple request to YOUR HOME.
8.4 Right to erasure
You have the right to request YOUR HOME to delete your personal data if there is no longer any ground for YOUR HOME to process them. You can exercise this right in the following cases:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued;
- You prove that YOUR HOME has processed your data unlawfully;
- Your personal data have to be removed because of a legal obligation;
- You revoke your permission to process your personal data and there is no other legal ground for processing your data;
- You have successfully exercised your right to object (see point 8.6).
However, YOUR HOME retains the right to refuse your deletion request with reasons and cannot be held liable for the fact that deleted personal data remain temporarily stored somewhere, invisible to it.
8.5 Right to restrict data processing
You have the right to demand the restriction of data processing in any of the following circumstances:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data processed by YOUR HOME and YOUR HOME has been given a reasonable time to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- You prove that the processing by YOUR HOME was unlawful and request a restriction;
- YOUR HOME no longer needs the data, but you still need them to exercise a legal claim;
- You exercise your right to object (see 8.6).
8.6 Right to object to data processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for "direct marketing" purposes. YOUR HOME will cease the processing of your personal data unless it can put forward compelling reasons which outweigh your rights and freedoms. In that case, you will also be informed thereof.
8.7 Right of data portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse the data provided by you to YOUR HOME on the basis of your consent, in a structured, common and machine-readable form, for other services and thus to transfer them to another data controller, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8 Right not to be subjected to automated decision making
You have the right not to be subjected to a fully automated decision - without human intervention - if it significantly affects you or has legal consequences. At present YOUR HOME declares that you will not be subject to such automated decision-making in any of the processing activities performed by YOUR HOME.
9. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Should you wish to exercise your rights, you should send a written request and proof of identity to YOUR HOME via one of the following channels:
- By registered letter to: YOUR HOME BV, Kortrijkseweg 154A, 8791 Waregem, Belgium
- By email to: email@example.com
10. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
When you visit the YOUR HOME website, it's possible that certain cookies will be placed on your device during your use of the website. You can find out more about this in our cookie statement via this link
11. HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN?
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data, please contact us first directly via one of the contact channels described in article 9, so that we can resolve the matter for you.
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority via this link.
YOUR HOME may at any time improve or modify this Privacy Statement with immediate effect from its publication on the Website. You should (re)check this Privacy Statement at regular intervals to make sure of the amendments. The continuation of your contractual relationship or use of our website or services will be considered as acceptance of any changes made to this Privacy Statement.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION